- Smart Search that learns from your communication and collaboration interactions.
- Social integration of contact data from multiple sources to provide a single contact view.
- A new look for Outlook and OWA with A touch aware streamlined UI for OWA and Offline Access in OWA
- Improved integration with SharePoint 2013 and Lync 2013
- Improved E-Discovery searching across Exchange Server 2013, SharePoint 2013, Lync 2013 and Windows File Share
- A redesigned resilient deployment.
- First join the computer to the appropriate internal Active Directory forest and domain.
- Make sure that the functional level of your forest is at least Windows Server 2003, and that the schema master is running Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later
- The full installation option of Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 must be used for all servers running Exchange 2013 Preview server roles or management tools.
- You should also uninstall 64-bit version of Microsoft Visual C++ 11 Beta Redistributable.
RPC is no longer a supported direct access protocol. Outlook connectivity uses RPC over HTTPS.
There are also standalone Help Files for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Preview, Microsoft Exchange Online Preview, and Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Preview Hybrid Deployments release as well as a Resource Page that has more information.
You are encouraged to send feedback to Microsoft using the Exchange Server 2013 Feedback option.
More information will be revealed at the upcoming Microsoft Exchange Conference (MEC) in Florida from September 23rd to 26th 2012. I hope to in attendance at my first MEC.
You can engage in the discussions at the forums. I will be reading and maybe posting there also.
Please note due to the nature of this product information and links can be changed without warning.